December 2013... The amazing month...

1 Comments
On the 2nd of December...

He then pulled a chair out for me when we went to a Christmas Party


He left a big impression and I logged in one early morning, and just thought about it all.  

He showed what he thought by sneakily putting this up in his little rented place.  Which I don't think I will share to the world what we call it!  

I found out that he liked finding pianos in SL...

Swings have been the place where we sit and talk about stuff.  
 
I'm his scarf...

Christmas turned into the best in SL so far 


He finds cool places for us to just sit...

Morning Coffee is a must for us... because of the time zones!

The glasses sometimes come off!

<3 Aeran xx

Just thank you for being you and accepting me for the quirky way I am.
You make me feel safe and protected and we live SL in our little bubble where no one can touch us.
<3


You may also like

1 comment: