Saying Goodbye.

0 Comments

Saying goodbye... is a tricky thing to do in Second Life.  Maybe it's just a tricky thing for me.

I live in a different country to where I was born and people come and go quite often.  Each summer I say goodbye to people as they either return to a place they call home, or to go on another adventure.
Now, in SL I think it's kind of similar.  It's a transient place where people move along and change depending on external elements.  I find it really hard to say goodbye so living where I do is probably not the best idea.  Enough of that place called RL!

People who know me, probably know exactly who this blog post is about.  I don't really know why I am writing it, but I am.  I am saying goodbye because I know I need to.  I know I need to just walk away and let them go and have exactly what they deserve.  They deserve the world and I hope they get it.  I don't want to be the person who hangs around like a bad smell and that awkward person who is there... but shouldn't really be there.  The person who makes people do the 'awwww' she's not over it.

It's got to the stage now, where a friendship needs to be replaced by something else.  The something I could never give even if I wanted to more than anything.  The thing that is the unsaid but always felt would be missing.  It hurts and I'm sure it won't hurt soon.

Goodbye.


You may also like

No comments: